Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Weekend!

I'm doing the happy dance because it is Friday at last!

This was a good week for me. I managed to devote two hours every night to claying, and produced almost 30 pendants. I made several necklaces, too, a few of which sold this week...enough to pay for gas for the next week, which was $3.89 per gallon when I coasted to the gas station this morning on fumes.

My birthday is Sunday, June 1, and my sister has promised a blow-out dinner to celebrate. She is a wonderful cook, and I ordered up all my favorites: BBQ chicken, squash casserole, broccoli casserole, corn on the cob, butterbeans, tomatoes, canteloupe and a chocolate coconut cake for dessert. I cannot wait!

My Find of the Week this week are 3 of the sweetest little stoneware shoulder bowls. These mini bowls, 5" in diameter, are getting harder and harder to find in good shape, and I managed to snag these 3 perfect ones at one time. The green and blue are fairly rare, and they are all in fantastic shape.

No comments: