Tuesday, July 15, 2008

PCAGOE Alphabet Mosaic For Children


Members of the Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy are creating two alphabet mosaics for a children's hospital or hospitals in the U.S. The mosaics will be made up of 2"x2" tiles made from polymer clay, with each letter of the alphabet depicted on top.

The first mosaic will be the colors of the rainbow arranged in a spectral pattern. The second is a free for all, design what you like mosaic, and I was lucky enough to be chosen to do the "L" for the free-for-all. Since most of the other as yet completed tiles seemed to be feminine, I decided to do mine for the little fellas.

I can't wait to see both mosaics in their intirety. I'll post photos as soon as I can!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

That's awesome, Lynda!
TeamSC should do something like this! Maybe a basket of items to give to the less fortunate?