Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Favorites September 19, 2008

I was able to get a treasury last night for my Friday Favs for this week. This was a very easy one to fill because Autumn is the most awesome season of the year and showcases some of my favorite colors: aubergine, burnt orange, mustard, pumpkin, golden yellow, sage green, etc. While I was putting together the items, a quote by George Elliot came to mind, and I used part of it for the title "Delicious Autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird, I would fly about the Earth seeking the successive Autumns."

This treasury features a gorgeous natural brass, copper and gemstone bracelet by tizib, two of my favorite prints Cinder and Smoke by ojmjakon and Country Chickens by thewishingwell; a fabulous coral and turquoise mermaid necklace by my fellow PCAGOE member Sarajane Helm and a soulful "Seek" pendant from fellow PCAGOE member Tejae.

No comments: