Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2 SEUS Team Treasuries in One Day - An Abundance of Riches!

Wow, three of my necklaces are featured in a new treasury today at Etsy. Thank you so much, Feelin' Fibers from SEUS Team, the Southeastern US Etsy Street team.

I worked all weekend on new designs for the shop The Autumn Gold Necklace is one of my favorites. I love the fall palette, and the gemstones I used are my favorite tertiary colors.

Gaia is from my Powerful Women series and also features some of my favorite colors.

I do a lot of pearl and Swarovski crystal sets for wedding parties, Sweet 16 (yes, girls in the South still love their pearls, but now we wear them with flip flops!). This peach set is a very popular color combination.

This newest SEUS Team treasury features my Smoke and Fire Necklace. It is my tribute to NASCAR's #20 Drive, Tony "Smoke" Stewart, my FAVORITE driver. He's a Yummy Bad Boy and I love him!

As you can see, there are some very talented folks in the Southeastern U.S.! I am so happy to be a part of this brand new team!

No comments: