Saturday, November 22, 2008

Angels We Have Heard On High - Sweetly Singing

I am in full Christmas Mode (sorry Thankgsiving, but you're still my favorite holiday!) and I have been experimenting and creating Christmas ornaments over the past several weeks. PCAGOE members are swapping ornaments, and I had three to do for that project. I am very pleased with the way they turned out, and there is a lot of me and my personal taste in them. I hope the people who receive them like them, too.

PCAGOE Ornament Swap 10
PCAGOE Ornament Swap 8
PCAGOE Ornament Swap 1

Frosty The Polymer Clay Snowman

I also made myself a Frosty. This fine fellow was created from Whipped Cream Studio by Sculpey clay to which I added a touch of Buttercream sculpey. Sounds yummy, doesn't it? I wanted him to look like a fat, little marshmallow and after an hour of sanding his little curves round, and he looks good enoughtto eat!

Christmas Kitchen Potpourri

And, speaking of good enough to eat, among the items listed is my Christmas Kitchen Potpourri blend. I love making potpourri, and this Christmas Kitchen blend is one of my favorites. It is chock full of dried apple and orange slices, orange peel, cinnamon sticks, cloves, star anise, nutmeg, apple pie spice, rosehips and is flavored with orange essential oil. It comes tied with a festive Christmas ribbon attached to a complimentary, handmade Cinnamon and Applesauce heart ornament.

This blend can be displayed in a bowl in the kitchen or simmered on the stovetop in a heavy saucepan or dutch oven. I highly recommend it be simmered. The aroma will float through your house and put anybody in the Christmas spirit! One bag contains 4 very generous cupsful. The ingredients are all natural, no artificial or dyed filler, and because they are natural, the aroma will last a long time.












I also have some great Christmas themed brooches in the shop, including these sweet, little Candy Cane and Christmas Waves brooches.

I have lots more items to add to my scdiva store and my pcdiva holiday shop, so be sure to visit often over the next week. Between November 28, 2008 (Black Friday) and December 2, 2008 (Cyber Monday), I am offering the wholesale price of 50% off list for anyone who purchased Four (4) or more REGULARLY PRICED items purchased in one, single transaction. This offer applies to both my shops. Items cannot be combined between shops. I'll be blogging more about this in the next week, so keep me bookmarked! Thanks so much!

Lynda

No comments: