Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Finds January 9, 2009

I don't know about you, but I still can't wrap my mind around it being 2009. Friday Favorites have been absent for a couple of weeks due to the holiday crush, but I brought them back today.

I have been experimenting with a faux verdigris finish using polymer clay, and went cruising through Etsy yesterday looking for some inspiration. I may have to part with some of the Christmas cash I've been hiding from myself.


I love these little Drifting Sands Earrings made by my friend Jacki from CityDetails. They would dress up a party outfit or look just as beautiful with casual jeans and a little suede jacket. Gorgeous!

Isn't this lovely red polymer clay heart by ARTkissed great? I love the pebbly, polkda dot texture of the base. Gives me ideas!

And I have got to have this little Verdigris Messenger Bag by classicbead. It is gorgeous!

No comments: