Thursday, April 9, 2009

Can I Get A Witness?

I snagged a Treasury today titled "Can I Get A Witness?" , and filled it with some old friends and favorite new polymer clay artisans.

I love all of these pieces. Isn't that "See No, Speak No, Hear No Evil Funky Monkey" magnet cute? I could send a few of those to some special people this week, bless their hearts.

Please visit the treasury and give it some love by clicking on the photos and leaving a comment for these wonderfully talented artists!

Thank you!

Revonav
Allinthefamilyart
AfricanMotif
Tatsuko
MorningDove
Beadazzleme
NKDesigns
AlmostARTifacts
kimkdep
Unkamengifts
Red4short
PendulumStudios

5 comments:

Helena said...

These are each and every one beautifully crafted works. Thank you for including 'Secrets of the Heart' amidst such talented company! The wonderful work some people are able to produce amazes me.
Morning Dove

Lynda/SCDiva said...

Hi, Helena. You are very welcome. I'm happy to promote polymer clay artists and artistry however I can. I love your work!

Lynda

Anonymous said...

Thank you much for including me...!

Tina - African Motif

Lynda said...

You're welcome, Tina. You do beautiful work!

Lynda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.