Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Watchful Bird Brooch is Featured in a New Treasury!



What a beautiful, vibrant looking compilation of creations! Jenny of Jencom72, a brand new PCAGOE member, snagged her very first Etsy Treasury today, which she called Orange Ooze, and I am honored she chose to include my "Watchful Bird" Brooch. Thank you so much, Jenny!



These beautiful"Red Hot" Earrings were created by Jenny, and you can see more examples of her canework technique in her Etsy shop.

WELCOME TO PCAGOE, Jenny! Congratulations on your first Treasury, and thanks again for including me.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I love that treasury - and your pendant! Orange is one of my favorite colors - yeah, I'm weird.

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thanks for the compliment, Laurel.

That is a very cool treasury, I though it would get to the front page for sure!

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

The earrings are gorgeous, so Klimty!

Sorry I haven't been visiting much lately Lynda, hope to sort that out now I have a little bit more time!

Sending a big hug x

Carolyn

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Hey, Carolyn. You are so sweet! Thanks so much!