Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Just Leased Cloud 9 For Life!

Wow, I am experiencing an abundance of riches today, my friends.

First, I learned that Cynthia Tinapple featured my Under The Big Top Cylinder Beads today at polymerclaydaily; and then I learned that Karen of LunaGirl is also featuring my image transfers on her gorgeous blog, LunaGirl Moonbeams!

Polymer Clay Daily



LunaGirl



As I told my fellow PCAGOE members this morning at our team forum, this is very humbling. I still don't know if I have found my voice in this medium of polymer clay yet, but I must be doing something right, or I'm on the right track, anyway. Thank you Cynthia and Karen. This means so much!

Pardon me while I call the moving van, too. I am taking up permanent residence on Cloud 9!

9 comments:

Pips said...

You deserve all wonderful things Lynda - not just for the amazing work you do with polymer, but for being such a great person and a good friend too.

This is just the begining - You are on Cloud 9 now - but I see you getting a lot higher yet!

Laurel said...

Wonderful news, Lynda - and so very well-deserved!

Mel's Art Buffet said...

I found you from Polymer Clay Daily. I am so happy for you & just wanted to send a Congrats. Your work is amazing. And, I am glad you found cloud 9, I've heard wonderful things about it...

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thank you, Pippa and Laurel, you are such good friends. I appreciate the support so much! :)

Thank you, Mel! It was a very unexpected surprise to see my beads on PCD this morning. I appreciate your taking the time to come over and look around. :)

Christi Uliczny said...

You deserve all the compliments and rave reviews of your work. It is inspiring - you should consider yourself amongst the best polymer clay artists around because you are!

rengalsa said...

Your work is spectacular, Lynda! Can't imagine anyone deserving it more. =)

Jenn said...

Lynda, your work and feature on PCD is well deserved! I'm so excited for you! You are so accomplished in this medium it was surprising to me that you felt you were still finding your way. Well...lead on! You're blazing some trails for sure!

Boston Baked Beads said...

Congratulations - what beautiful work! You did a wonderful job with the Carnival theme.

Julz said...

As already said....you deserve the kudos dear lady!!!
Simply said....you rock!!!! and so does your work!
Good on ya!
xxx