Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Faux Olive Jade Gingko Leaves Cylinder Focal Beads Are Featured in a New Etsy Treasury

PennysLane Fabulous Faux Treasury

A big THANK YOU to PennsyLane for including me (and several of my PCAGOE friends!) in her new Etsy Treasury, Fabulous Fauxs. I am truly honored to be included among such talent, some of whom are favorite artists of mine.

Check out Pennyslane's shop, too. She is a wonderfully talented California polymer clay artists herself, and methinks an invitation to join the Polymer Clay Artists Guild of Etsy is definitely in order. Here are a few items from Pennyslane's shop at Etsy. Fabulous!



Summer Bright Patchwork Handmade Polymer Clay Beads



Cookies and Cream Crumble Handmade Polymer Clay Beads

Thanks again, Penny!

2 comments:

Gaina said...

Have you seen the 'Studio by Sculpey' Ginko Biloba leaf cutters and texture sheet? I have a set and they work a treat! I bet they'd be lovely in your faux jade :)

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thanks, Gaina. I haven't seen those, but I'll definitely check them out!