Sunday, August 1, 2010

Treasury Features For the Week - Thank You!

Catching up on the treasuries I've been featured in in the past week. If you follow my blog, you already know I like to blog them and link to the curator's shop to thank them for including me.

The generosity of people always amazes me, especially in this day and age. I knew a few of these lovely people, a couple are fellow PCAGOE members, one is even a customer of mine (thank you, Brandy!), but for the most part, they are strangers who just like my work. They don't have to include me, there are so many other people they could have included, so this is me doing my part to promote them like they've helped promote me. It is NOT bragging, as someone recently insinuated.



Kristen of RecycleJewels' soothing sea green treasury titled "All About The Artisans" features some of my favorite Etsy items. How did she know? I love this treasury so much, and am honored to be included among such talented artists!



Brandy of LooseTooth first noticed my chartreuse beads in my flickr photostream. We talked, and she ended up purchasing a set, and created this beautiful "Putting Chartreuse to Use" treasury at Etsy. You have to visit Brandy's flickr photostream, she is the Queen of Green, Chartreuse green, that is!



ChristmasGal put together this wonderful treasury which she calls "Colors Of The Rainbow In All Of My Favorite Things!" Isn't this a great compilation of color? Very pleasing arrangement! I'm bringing my Christmas list to your shop this year, too!



MurderMitten (I would love to know how she got that name!) must have been in an aqua and pink mood when she created this funky Treasury, titled "Cotton Candy Dreams", another bright, colorful composition.



And speaking of on the mind, I believe my friend Nancy of BytheBead must have been thinking ahead to Autumn when she created her "Darker... Day by Day" Treasury. She filled it with rich, beautiful Fall colors. (These chartreause beads are really popular, I need to make more!)



InkyAndie's soothing, cool color palette really speaks to me. I love aqua and lime together, and this particular compilation, which she calls "Pond" is very pleasing to the eye. I wonder if it is coincidence that it reminds me of Monet's Water Lilies? What about it, Andie?



My fellow PCAGOE team member Lisa of HiGirls included me in her "My Faves" treasury today. One of Lisa's necklaces made it to the coveted Front Page at Etsy this week. Congratulations, Lisa! You go, girl!



Another PCAGOE member created treasury is this "Polymer Clay Inspired" treasury created by Ian of IansCafe, one of our newest members, but he's already one one of our monthly challenges, and I love his unique style!



PCAGOE member Kathy of ElPasoClayNation created this wonderful team treasury in Etsy's Main Treasury, titled "Drama" and boy, isn't that appropriate? It is a very intriguing, sensual, rich compilation of color and texture. Gorgeous!



And last, but certainly not least, is the fantastic team treasury created by fellow PCAGOE member Maria of OneandOnly's fantastic team treasury, "Polymer Delights." I can't beat the company in this treasury, either! PCAGOE MEMBERS ROCK!

A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who included me in your treasury. I really appreciate it, and I can't tell you how much your encouragement and support mean to me. Thank you so much!

No comments: