Monday, September 20, 2010

Elisabeth Auld - ABS Designer of the Week

You may remember that back in July, I sponsored the Art Bead Scene challenge by furnishing one of the prizes, a set of denim and copper polymer beads. Well, Elisabeth Auld, who has a shop at Etsy called BeadsForBusyGals, was the winner of my beads, and she just created this fabulous lariat necklace with them and entered it in this month's ABS challenge (see below!)



I love seeing how other designers use my pendants and beads, and I am really tickled to be an entrant and also have a part in another person's entry. Isn't that cool?

Elisabeth blogged about the beads and her entry at her lovely blog, too. Check it out!

2 comments:

Nadia Her said...

quel magnifique collier et quel travail magic!

elisabeth said...

Thank you sooooooo much for your comments and support!