Monday, August 1, 2011

August Blog Winner - Barbara Lewis!

We had 16 comments this month, and after spinning the old random number generator, #11, Barbara Lewis, is our winner! Congratulations, Barbara. I'll be contacting you today for your address and will get the pendant out to you pronto. I hope you enjoy the pendant as much as I enjoyed creating it for you.

Thanks again to everyone who played along this month. Next month, I'm taking a break from offering polymer pieces and will be offering some supplies to inspire you to do your own embellishing. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

I am tickled to have won this precious piece! Thank you sooo much!

JuLee said...

Rats - thought I had a chance since Julz hadn't entered ... LOL

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Congratulations, Barbara! I hope you love the pendant. It should be arriving at your door today.

JuLee, LOL! You are so funny. Maybe you should invest in a 4-leaf clover or a rabbit's foot?