Sunday, August 21, 2011

Update: The Idiot Has Been Captured!

And it only took him robbing a convenience store at gunpoint and hijacking a car for the police to finally catch him. Thankfully, it was in an area 5 or 6 miles away from me, and ironically, at a place almost exactly where he started this escapade.

Thanks to everyone who emailed me and commented on the post and expressed their concerns. It was a trying time, but the sun is shining bright today and we are once again going about our lives and thankful no one was seriously hurt.


12 comments:

JuLee said...

I am so glad that the idiot has been recaptured. That kinda stress is not something anyone needs.

Lupe Meter said...

Glad they caught the idiot. Pretty scary...it is just getting worse out there. Glad you are ok. Your creations are beautiful as usual!

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thank you, my friends!

dawn said...

How utterly terrifying!! I am glad you are okay, and that he has finally been caught, what a relief!

Julz said...

Phew...that's a relief! :)

m.e. said...

OH MY !!!!!
I just read your previous post!!!
I am so glad you are OK!
You did turn out some really FABULOUS
pieces while you were waiting for the jerk to be re-captured .
But in the future ,I hope you find more restful ways to spur your productivity !!!!
m.e. :)

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thank you, ladies. I'm just glad it is over! :)

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Great news! I know the police have a tough job but darn!
Take care and have a great day...
Tina xo

Sally Anderson said...

I should have read the newest post before commenting! Sorry. Glad that worry is gone!

Marie Young (Marie Young Creative) said...

What a story! Glad it ended well.

Jacki said...

Sorry you went though all of that!!Boy, you never know what life might throw at ya. Happy to hear you are safe and made some outstanding pendants too.

Diva Designs Jewelry said...

Thanks, everyone!